Wednesday 10 December 2014

One day Briony...got a kindness elf



Last year I saw lots of ideas on Pinterest and blogs that I follow about kindness elves but Briny was too young for me to do it with her (I had already decided that I didn't want to have an 'elf on the shelf'') and at nearly 3 years old this year I was excited to start it with her. I found Holly, the name I gave to her elf, in the shop Tiger for £1. I cut some notelets with my Sizzix and decorated them with Holly and faux stitching. The first notelet I put in an envelope for Briony to open put the other days I have just put the notelet next to Holly. 


For the first day Holly introduced herself and left Briony a new pack of pens and some blank notelets for her to draw pictures for whoever she wanted. We had stayed at my parents the night before as they were looking after Briony while I was supply teaching for the day, so I didn't want it to be anything too tricky for them. 


Briony loved Holly and was excited to open her letter.


She got straight into drawing pictures with Holly watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment