Sunday 1 February 2015

One day Briony...made Christmas cards




Well as you can see I am very behind in posting these photos to the blog! I had every intention of adding these before Christmas but Christmas preparations just got in the way. So I decided it was better late than never...

One day Holly, Briony's kindness elf, left things for her to make some Christmas cards. I used my Sizzix die cutter to cut Christmas trees out of green card. We made very similar cards last year and it was interesting this year to see her increased skill as she carefully applied the glue. Last year my husband eventually banned us from using glitter as it got everywhere. This year he didn't even notice we'd used it.


Having a look at what Holly has left


Posing for the camera - this is the grin we get nowadays!


Careful gluing - I love her concentrating face


Adding the glitter - the best part!!


And finally lots of finished cards all ready to write on another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment